iC-MFN 8-Fold Fail-Safe N-FET Driver with a Level Shift of up to 40 V
- Operation of N-FETs from 1.8 V, 3.3 V or 5 V systems
- 8-fold level shift up to 40 V output voltage
- Safe low output state with single errors
- Schmitt trigger inputs with two-stage pull-down current for enhanced noise immunity with limited power dissipation
- Inputs compatible with TTL and CMOS levels (1.8 V to 3.3 V to 5 V)
- Input Voltage up to 40 V
- Current-limited and short-circuit-proof push-pull output stages
- Level shift configurable to 5 V, 10 V or supply voltage.
- Push-pull current sources for driving FETs
- Switching FETs slowly on / off.
- Ground and supply voltage monitor
- Protective ESD circuitry
- Extended temperature range from -40 to 125 °C